This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website(s) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website(s).
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website(s).
- Any mobile applications owned or run by Oh Gear, LLC.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Oh Gear or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website(s).
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website(s) is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website(s). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website(s), including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your zip code, age, or preferences; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website(s) and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, our business partners; and
- From our subsidiaries and affiliates.
The information we collect on or through our Website(s) may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website(s). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website(s), ordering products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website(s).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website(s) and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website(s).
- Your search queries on the Website(s).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website(s), we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website(s), including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website(s).
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website(s) and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website(s) according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website(s).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website(s) may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website(s). Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website(s) and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Oh Gear, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
User Submissions that you post to the Website(s)
Communications between you and Oh Gear. For example, Oh Gear may send you emails related to the Website(s) (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Website(s), technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of these e-mails.
Oh Gear may offer certain services that are available via a mobile device or app, including (i) the ability to upload Submissions to the Website(s) via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Website(s) from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). If you use the Mobile Services, Oh Gear may store information regarding your mobile device, including your device type and operating system, the advertising ID of your mobile device, location services (if you grant permission), or in other applications as permitted by the functionality of such mobile device. In addition, Oh Gear may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Oh Gear. A device identifier may deliver information to Oh Gear or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Website(s) and may help Oh Gear or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Website(s) may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website(s) and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or your order, including shipping and fulfillment information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website(s) or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Oh Gear’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Oh Gear about our Website(s) users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website(s), we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Oh Gear, our customers or others.
We will never disclose any of your financial information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Product Offers from Oh Gear. At this time we do not use your contact information to provide you with product offers. If, however, at any time we elect to do so and you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Oh Gear to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form and/or registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website(s) and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Oh Gear as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. At this time we do not use any of your information we may collect to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences. If, however, at any time we elect to do so and you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website(s) and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website(s) that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send e-mail to email@example.com or write us at Oh Gear, LLC, 600 Capital Street, Jupiter FL 33477.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on remote secure third party servers behind firewalls. All payment transactions are managed via Paypal. You may review Paypal’s policies for protecting your financial information at the Paypal website. Oh Gear does not store any financial information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website(s) like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website(s).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website(s). Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website(s).